- Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss at least once a day. When you floss and brush don't rush. Take enough time to do a thorough job. Use a mouth rinse such as Listerine twice a day.
- Use the proper equipment. Use a fluoride toothpaste and soft-bristled toothbrush. Consider using an ultrasonic electric toothbrush, especially if you have arthritis or other problems that make it difficult to brush effectively. The electric toothbrush is especially effective with children because it is timed.
- Practice good technique. Hold your toothbrush at a slight angle against your teeth and brush with short back-and-forth motions. Remember to brush the inside of your teeth and avoid scrubbing, which can irritate your gums.
- Know when to replace your toothbrush. Invest in a new toothbrush or a replacement head for your ultrasonic electric toothbrush every three to four months - or sooner if the bristles have become frayed or you have been sick.
- We welcome all new patients young and old to our practice.
- Office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:30am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 5:00pm.
- We participate with Network Blue and most other dental plans.
- We accept cash,checks, Visa, Mastercard, and CareCredit.
- Our office is committed to meeting or exceeding the Standards of Infection Control mandated by OSHA, the CDC, and the ADA.
Our mission at Giles Dentistry is to make our patients feel right at home with the highest quality dental care while showing our patients the utmost gentleness and respect. We strive to motivate and educate our patients in a friendly and caring manner so that they understand the full benefits of dental care and realize the importance of a shared commitment between patient and dental staff.